Software engineer. Passion for low-level technologies and educational applications.
- Projects and contributions
- Skills, with links to code and tutorials
- Professional interests
- Education: École Polytechnique and University of São Paulo
- Not work
- Nationalities: Italian and Brazilian
- Grew up in: Brazil
- Relationship status: married
- Chinese name: 三西猴, means “three western monkeys”. Phonetic approximation to SANtilli CIRO. Semi-unintentionally reminds Chinese people of Sun Wukong.
- Laptop: high end ThinkPad
- Distro: latest Ubuntu release
- Vim or Emacs: Vim
- Tabs or spaces: spaces
- Mailing list or Git(Hub|Lab): Git(Hub|Lab), with passion
- System or unit tests: system
- Default programming languages: Python and C++. I’ll learn Rust and Haskell once I’m rich.